GL Hearn website terms and conditions
This is the Website of GL Hearn. The Registered address is 280 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7EE.
All communications regarding this Website should be addressed to the above address.
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by GL Hearn or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited.
- This Website contains general information and does not constitute advice on any specific property. Whilst GL Hearn makes every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as advice. By using this Website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content. If you require advice on any specific property problem or matter, please contact one of our members of staff.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to provide further information and are not intended to signify that GL Hearn endorses such website and/or content. GL Hearn has no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without GL Hearn's prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use or the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT GL HEARN EXCLUDE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE. GL Hearn do not exclude GL Hearn's liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from GL Hearn’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
- Your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Last update: April 2014